Each of our Tikis have been carefully hand-carved by an experienced
artist and will have subtle differences from the one displayed in the photograph.
Details about the statue:
- Height: 36" (huge ships by truck)
- Made of: Wood (Palm)
- According to archeologists The Statues of
were symbols of power, both religious and political to the Polynesians of
- Tiki Statues have been a form of communication across all
- They replicate humans and depict a part of who we all are.
- In Polynesian culture they sometimes believed they were with
the spirit of the statue.
- Whether or not statues have hypnotic powers that can protect
us from the world of the spirit is hard to prove, but this hand carved statue